Game Deals Sticky

If anyone wants Out Of The Park Baseball 18, I’ve got a steam code. PM me and tell me it’s on my discord chat because I’ll have forgotten by then.

Overwatch Standard and Overwatch GOTY Editions are on sale 50% off right now.

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (a spin-off in the XCOM franchise) is FREE on the Humble Store for 2 days.

Be aware that you should redeem the code immediately, as it will be hidden after a week or so to prevent reselling.

AC: Black Flag is free from Ubisoft

TY Octo, now I have all of them (minus Origins).

Thanks! Always wanted an assasin’s creed :smiley:

Banished is 66% off right now, only $6.79

Thank you man

It’s the Steam Winter Sale!

Valve Complete Pack is very cheap. it contains every game Valve have ever made including the Portal series, the Half Life series and CS:GO. Also if you play GMod it’s a pretty useful thing to have.

If you want to buy MGS V: The Phantom Pain, it’s cheaper if you get it in the METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience bundle, which also includes a bunch of extra DLC.

Cuphead is pretty cheap normally but it’s 15% off currently. I haven’t played it myself but it’s apparently an amazing (and challenging) game.

South Park: The Stick of Truth is 75% off which I’d highly recommend. It’s made by Obsidian (the developers of Fallout New Vegas) and it is genuinely one of the best RPGs recently. It also doesn’t require UPlay unlike most Ubisoft games. Steer clear of the sequel which was not made by Obsidian.

And now a few short recommendations:
L.A. Noire is pretty cheap and apparently still holds up very well.
Grim Fandango Remastered is extremely cheap and extremely good if you like puzzle games
Full Throttle Remastered is also fairly cheap and extremely good if you like adventure games

Oh damn stick of truth 75% off? That’s why I love this thread

Ubisoft gives 3 free games now: Watchdogs, AC 4 black flag and world in conflict

Life is Strange is 75% off. I’d highly recommend it. The first episode is free so you can try it out if you’re not sure about the game.

Rockstar Humble Bundle is going on right now. Definitely worth it if you enjoy that style of game.

Be aware though that many of Rockstar’s games are very poorly optimised on PC. Bully also has a number of major crash issues on Windows 10.

Sega’s 5th Annual Make War Not Love is starting in a couple days on Valentine’s. If you’re a fan of strategy games many of their series will be having sales, with bonuses for the main 4 games if they reached enough collective hours played by the community over the event. Or you can just sign up to grab Streets of Rage II and Revenge of Shinobi for free, I won’t judge.

Filthy Peasant

Cities Skyline is $7.50, and the deluxe Cities Skyline is 10 bucks.

Also HOI4 is like 15 bucks

I have a Steam coupon for 50% off Skyborn if anyone wants it.

Nier:Automata is half off on Steam, and costs $29.99 USD atm.

Great game, jump on that.

F1 2015 is free on Humble

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/peggle/peggle/standard-edition

Free peggle (if you can put up with Origin)

1 Like