Los Angeles CA

So if you read my West USA thread (http://projectcitybuild.com/forums/index.php?topic=14136.0), you’ll know that Los Angeles is part of it. San Francisco has been started but Hong Kong bought it as a protectorate, and so that leaves me with a blank space to start a project.

I’ve always wanted to improve on realism, and I think I’ve come a long way from stuff like Southport. But Phoenix obviously isn’t perfect, it has very bad zoning and some bad builds. Also, I am not a huge fan of the 1.13 textures and if Mojang doesn’t change them by the time the update comes out, i’m going full will style (no offense :slight_smile: ) and using a texture pack. I made a poll of a couple packs that I admire a lot, so that we can decide what Los Angeles will look like.

If you want to help with LA, go ahead and reply to this thread and chances are i’ll PM you the details and let you make stuff wherever you want, whenever you want. Thanks for reading this,

~Jake~

Jake, make one zone at the time, you can’t make all the cities at the time, you won’t finish it, and abandon it, so just focus first in your city Phoenix, and when it’s complete the zone, you start one of the planned zones and successfully, if the map has more time you’ll be a big city.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.