New updates and Help Wanted

Pixelmon will be updated to 3.3.9 soon, which is a test update. Which means battleing etc is buggy as fuck, but who cares, we still got a crapton to build!

I need ALL STAFF MEMBERS who are AMAZING AT ANYTHING FROM BUILDING to REDSTONE TO GET ONTO THE PIXELMON SERVER AND HELP GET IT UP AND RUNNING.

Please ask Myself, Cherryred, or Sacreddeathflame for locations for building and themes.

for the most part, however please keep in mind we are looking for a semi-futuristic look, and that the map is bloody enourmous. If you would like to build a specific non-Town building (including caves, Victory Road, or Legendary Pokemon Locations) please let me know, and i will see what i can do

Please download the update here: http://pixelmongs.com/core/3.3.9/ and lets make this amazing server we call home, even better!
~Shadowmeire

HELL YEAH LETS DO THIS! I’M ALL FIRED UP AND READY TO GO!

… so I can’t help out as much =(

*sigh here we go again with more updates I’ll probably never be able to do right on my own! Anyways super siked to get this back up and running.

Anyone feel like uploading this somewhere besides mediafire?(dropbox, drive, etc)

I can’t seem to get a good download from them tonight…

Here John, sorry it took so long
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qtyotwnymky9wrz/Pixelmon-1.7.10-3.3.9-universal.jar?dl=0

I’m not a staff member, but I’m a pretty big Pokémon fan and would love to get involved - is building open to non-staff or on invite only?

it is, however, i would need to see the calibur of your building skills.

Personally i suck at building, but i dont do much of it, with the exception of a few things. for the most part im merely the coordinator, which is why everything was on hold till i got back. If you want to see an example of the builds, look at Lior, our server’s rendition of Phenac City from Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

For examples of my latest work, please see /warp calisands. However, I am also currently upgrading my building style, and am open to suggestions for how to improve.
If I’m not accepted to be a builder on the server, would I still be able to join, just to train?

I’d like to assist further, Shad. I helped out with that first city, 'member?

Also, woot, 800th post.

I would help however I don’t have pixelmon.

Same here :slight_smile: I would love to help!

John, me and shad were able to try everything out in Singplayer and everything seems to be working fine. Only thing is you may need to to check for updates for NotEveryItem and for CodeChicken as well, if those are even super important. Otherwise we should be ready to go, and all that would be needed is updating those mods and turning on the the server

Just wanted to say that I was working on FTB on the same server as Pixelmon. I never shut down it’s particular screen, but I see it is off entirely now. I wonder if I broke something…

Who has been running/modifying the server for Pixelmon? Just John?

Yup, doing some update shiznip.