[ PCB Monthly Bulletin ] February 2016

[size=1.35em]SURPRISE!
[size=1em]The Bulletin is coming just a tad earlier this month.
[size=1em]I ended up finishing everything up a lot sooner than expected, so I decided I’d go ahead and release it, considering this is the first official Bulletin.

Here’s [size=1em]the link for the document. All general comments should be left in this thread, and any suggestions or submissions should be sent to me through the form linked in the posts.

[size=1em]Starting next month, I will include BIRTHDAYS in the Bulletin, so please, if you haven’t already, make a post in this[size=1em] thread, and I will add your name to the list.

[size=1em]Thanks for reading the Bulletin!

Cool! I love the new build showcase :slight_smile:

Dude, february isn’t even over yet.

[quote author=Todd In The Shadows]

I always do my roundups after the month has ended. Because you never know what crazy shit might happen on the 29th and you then have to miss because you’ve already finished with that month. Month ain’t finished with you.

Awesome job Ferf and AG!

Just went through the document… Gotta say - Great job 8)

-Anty_MC

Looks awesome, I love the design :wink:

$20 + $20 + $2 + $20 = $60?

I think you need to recheck your maths ferf :stuck_out_tongue:

I feature abit in this months bulletin. im gonna pm you about an idea ive got

I forgot to modify the total after Geeawf redonated. I’ll go fix that right now.

The document is easy to edit. In the event that something groundbreaking happens in the last 40 hours of February, I’ll stick it in there.

WOW! I got two shout outs in the bulletin I’m so proud I’m famous

Dammit Ferf! Tell me your secret on how you make everything look so official and amazing!

I’ll go ahead and bump this to say that the form has been relinked.

I apologize for the bump; the March bulletin will be a bit late. I’m insanely busy this week and don’t have the time or tools I need to put everything together. I hope that everything will be done pretty soon.

The March bulletin will come after the month has properly ended? Oh my god shock gasp horror

Sorry to bump an old topic. @MrFerf , are you gonna do one of these again soon xD Even if its quaterly instead of monthly or something?

I would consider it. Do you have any sort of specific requests/ideas?

Possibly a similar format to the past ones, but recapping every major event in the past few months?