One Thousand Posts + One Year on Staff

Well.

Not that much later than 5 years and I’ve hit another big milestone. My one year on staff was a couple weeks ago, but I was waiting until I got up to the 1000 post mark so I could go ahead and kill two birds with one stone.

Anyways, it’s been tons of fun staffing so far. It’s really given me a reason to stay around, work on fun projects, and be the best community member I can. I’ve gotta give a big thanks to all the current staff members (especially wolfy) for being super cool people and helping me get to where I am today. Another big thanks goes out to all the community members for being equally awesome and fun to play with. A few select of you, who probably know who you are, have been amazingly good friends and give me good reason to keep doing what I’m doing, and I couldn’t thank you enough for that.

I’m hoping to stick around as best I can for as long as PCB ends up lasting; let’s aim for two thousand posts and a whole two years.

As usual, I’ll excuse you all from my rambling before it gets too bad.

[size=3.95em]<3 <3 <3

in celebration, Auto-Felatio should put on a TS concert as soon as possible

Ferf: Ukuleleist/Screamo
Joe: Lead Guitar/Harmonica
Ryan: Lead Bassist/Pianist (but only for Still Dre)
All: Vocals and sexual grunting

Congrats ferfy boii :wink:

Congrats on 1000 posts and being staff for a year Ferf! You are one of the bests! =D

Congratz

You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention

Gratz ferf!

I’m always happy when I see you online and you give me a reason to keep playing. Thank you for always being so nice.

Congratulations Ferf on 1,000 posts. I think of you as one of my favorite staff members, on PCB. I favor you for how civil and organized you are. Sorry that I wasn’t here to do the vocals and sexual grunting. But, I’ll congratulate you, when we meet again. :slight_smile:

WHEN WHERE AND WHY HASNT IT ALREADY HAPPENED