PCB Renders

Thought I’d share a bunch of shots I rendered out.
Also currently taking requests for Creative 1.11 renders (please post coordinates)

Budapest

Zurich

Portland

Tentari

Old survival spawn

Big City

All of those look incredibly awesome, Thank you Andy!!!

All the pictures look amazing, Andy. Big thank you for the screenshots! Budapest, Zurich, Portland, BigCity, and some other cities are perfect for rendered builds. I’m mayor of Freehold, but there are some districts within the city that might not look that pleasing to the eye.

Simply Fantastic! Great job Andy and thank you to share with us this beautiful photos!

Here’s a render of Portland:

Edit: touched it up a bit

Edit 2: a shot of Tentari

If it’s not so much to ask, may you please take some shots of Silver City for me please?
I believe the coords to get there is: 6320 66 7815

that yacht in tentari looks sexi af

pls make one for me
@SaltedWolf

lol

Unfortunately, that pic is of my neighboring city Zutphen (btw nice shot!) Silver City Is South Of There, So can you please take another one?

Spoiler

Wow, I’m really impressed on these images with the PCB Renders, I like it more from these 2 big cities.

(spoiler added by joe :slight_smile: )

How do you make renders of mc worlds? I’d like to make one of Enterprise but no idea how to do it.

I used Chunky. You need to have the world physically downloaded to your harddrive, therefore if you want to render the current server world you’ll have to wait for it to be archived and uploaded first (http://pcbmc.co/archives)

Thanks!

They look super sexy!! I would ask for avalon renderings, but I dont know the coords :confused: