Return To Hellscape! (Installation guide)

can you try reuploading the file, because when I even try convert it it still fails, maybe the file is bugged.

Just try redoing the whole process as it has worked for other people

Ok, I will try

Ok, I got the mods :D, but now it says it wants this certain version of forgemultipart called: forge 1.2.0336 at the minimum, even though I did what fatso said and used the default version of forge for the version, so how do I combat this?

And before that, it wants me to download LibSandstone v1.0.0 and thats how I got that error

I’m no tech genius so you’re gonna have to wait for someone else to respond @EpicSilvahGaming

Also, don’t double post next time, you can just edit your post :slight_smile:

Right click on the modpack icon and click on open folder.
got to mods then the folder called 1.7.10 and extract this file in there;
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fwmwpeycwa0vgz6/ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.zip?dl=0

You should have a file called “AbyssalCraft-1.7.10-1.9.1.3-FINAL.jar” in your mods/ folder.

Ik, I just am reinstalling it and I think it is working now

aaannd problems solved, My FTB is Fixed :smiley: !

Just wanted to say thanks for making/hosting this. Renewed my interest in MC, been fun so far. Delving into Botania atm, planning to pursue other magics as well.

Just a heads up, mods and configs have been updated. Main post has been updated.

Wait if they been updated and stuff will i have to reinstall all of it? or will it just be done by itself?

Just download the new mods.zip and config.rar to the same folder as before, and extract them like you did before. When prompted to, click replace all files.

Keep in mind that since mods were updated, this method may not account for that, leaving you with two versions of some mods. I would reccomend deleting your mods folder and installing the latest one from the main post in this topic.

My bad, I forgot to mention there was an update to one mod. Corrected the main post.

So I have tried to join ftb for a long time now, but there’s always something wrong, and they’re almost all fixed, apart from this one.

when I open minecraft at the twitch launcher, it does all the mod loading things and stuff, but when it begins opening mc, it crashes and this gigantic error message pops up (I attached it to this post)

The problem is that some mods aren’t complete (that’s what I think atleast)
Can someone help me with this?

~Japser

you must use the twitch launcher

I already use it, I just wrote it wrong, corrected myself

Server has been updated a bit. So has the mod link…I may have broke the config’s link…

For those of you that know what you’re doing.

Mekanism has been updated.

Ender IO Addons, Bibliocraft, and Cosmetic Armor have been added.

and apparently this one too because fml.

And for all intents and purposes Quantum Storage has been disabled due to making the server do very silly things with its upload packets.

can you by any chance make the mods file (.rar) into a ZIP file?

Sorry this should be archived, the most recent server in on project ozone. Not hellscape.