Abbykia Ban Appeal - March 2015

Minecraft Username: Abbykia (has since changed to Latitude88North)

[hr]

Date of Ban: March of 2015 (approx. 3 years ago)

Banned by: TheOctopus

[hr]

Reason for Ban: Griefing, disrespecting Staff

Reason to be Unbanned: I would like to think that, in the 3 years that I have been banned, that I have learned to be of a more respectable and humble manner. I do not claim to justify my actions or words from that year and the appeal that I made with it, and sincerely apologize.

The map that has been griefed has, as far as I can tell, been scrapped to work on a new one. I tried to compensate for my actions which was ultimately a mistake. If it could be possible, I would like to prove that I am not the person I was or claimed to be in 2015, and return to PCB with a better outlook and behaviour.

I hold no ill will towards who I griefed, nor Octopus for banning me, nor will I if my appeal is rejected. I hope that I can mend some of the damage I’ve done by at least apologizing formally.

[hr]
Previous appeals:
Initial appeal (April 2015)
Second attempt (August 2015)

I’d just like to say thank you for actually following the format I wrote up and putting decent effort into your appeal. Showing that you care enough to do that is good.

Here are links to Abby’s former appeals, for the lazy:
Initial appeal (April 2015)
Second attempt (August 2015)

I wasn’t around when all of this went down so I can’t comment on the situation, but I’m sure @TheOctopus will have plenty to say.

Thanks, I’ll put those in.

3 years is a pretty long time and I believe you when you say you’ve improved as a person. Other than the incident that lead to your ban, you were a good member of the PCB community. I will unban you shortly. Done

Locking.