_SalamanderMan_ - 25th of June, 2016

[html]

Minecraft Username SalamanderMan

Date of Ban 25th of June, 2016
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Unsure

Reason for Ban Disrespect to staff

Reason to be Unbanned I left my computer unattended while at a birthday party for about an hour or so. After I returned I was banned for disrespecting staff.
What happened?

I know this isn’t a valid excuse as it falls into “my brother/sister/dog” did it, and the ban doesn’t expire so in this post I’m making my goodbyes. I’m sorry I have to leave you all. Mann, Prince, Jm, Whil, goodbye. Its been really nice. To all the rest of you guys, you were great too. I still owe Claud 115 dollars, and I’m sorry I cant give it to you.

Bye.

-Sal
(Jack)

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

I banned you because you weren’t listening to me. I told you about 2 times to stop. Before you left, you said something very rude so that was your 3rd chance.

Also, why do you owe me 115 dollars?

Your best defence here would be to post the full logs of what happened on your account while it was ‘unattended’, Jack.

How do I post logs?

@claudia, you gave me 115 dollars one time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g51WkuDLRGQ
:smiley:

or, if you’re a windows user:

1. press Start+R
  2. type "%AppData%
  3. go into .minecraft (this is where saves/resourcepacks/logs are kept
  4. go to the “logs” folder
  5. open the one with the date and time from your party in [size=12pt]Correction: 7-zip/winrar

[size=1em]If you find that above doesn’t work try the way I use

1. WIN + R works better for me in Windows 10
    [size=1em]2) type "%AppData% go into .minecraft (this is where saves/resourcepacks/logs are kept)
    [size=1em]4) go to the “logs” folder
  2. open the one with the date and time you want
    with 7zip - ‘extract here’ heading

then it puts it in the same folder just above the one you have clicked on

notepad for me doesn’t give legible readout

I would like you to apologize to me and to whoever you were yelling at. If you do apologize, I am willing to unban.

Ok I will get on the logs. However unbelievable it is, I probably wasn’t the one who said those things, although I do apologize for leaving my computer unattended.

Addendum: 7zip has expired for me. Ill use an online unzip

I am so fucking sorry I let this happen. I know who did this. Here are the logs.
EDIT: The logs are too big. I’ll post them to a public Google Docs here.

Reasons why it wasn’t me:
I’m not from Iraq. (I’m from America and white as can be)
I’m not Jewish. (I’m unreligious)
I’m extremely unhomophobic, and that last comment made me visibly shudder with my username next to it.
After this he went on “The Reeve Network” which I never play anymore, and went to “Prison” which I’ve never played.

I’m actually sick to my stomach right now. I’m so sorry guys. At this point I don’t think there’s an unban in the future.

It’s been said before, and I’ll say it again:
[size=18pt]Your account is your responsibility.

If you’re going to be physically AFK for longer than a minute or so, close the window and log out of Minecraft so other people can’t get to it.

I know this isn’t a valid excuse as it falls into “my brother/sister/dog” did it
At this point I don’t think there’s an unban in the future

Excuse me, but how am I involved? I’ve learned from my past mistakes and no longer comment in appeals im not involved in, but how exactly was I dragged into this?

I personally like salamander’s presence on the server. I’d say a 2 week temp ban is in order as I think this is just his first offence and it does not seem like him.

Not my first offence, I don’t know why it doesn’t show it, I’ve been banned twice before but like months ago.

What were you banned for?

Remember Sal, this ban appeal is all about you. There is no reason that I should be involved.

Now I understand how 2 siblings might share accounts, but still, if it’s also your account, then as Asmo said, “Your account is your responsibility”

I have no clue as to why @jmvvana and I are being dragged into this ban appeal, as you were banned this time for someone taking over your computer. What I said has nothing to do with why you are banned.

Please stick to the main topic about why you are banned, the next time this happens.

-BaneoverpowersMC

I was banned once for abusing redstone circuits a year ago, and banned for unwanted pvp about 6 months ago.
I “dragged” you guys in to talk about how serious I felt about homophobia to prove I hadn’t said those things.

We know you’re not homophobic, but pointing out your logs saying that you aren’t homophobic is enough. So there’s no need to bring me into this. Your account is your responsibility.

My apologies, I removed the source.
In other news, I wont be available for a week, as I’m going to a camp. So um, I guess if you guys maybe think I lost interest or I’m purposely not responding that’s not that case. Just an fyi. Sorry.