_JackOfAllTrades - 15th of December, 2016

[html]

Minecraft Username _JackOfAllTrades

Date of Ban 15th of December, 2016
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by jmvvana

Reason for Ban Use of malicious clients and hacks. (openly admitted to it)

Reason to be Unbanned I’m not sure I deserve an unban. I used multiple features both purposely and accidentally, and jeopardized the server. I was indirectly warned repeatedly. However, directly after being banned in an incident where i proved another guilty for the same cause, I uninstalled Wurst. I also was never out to profit myself or put myself ahead of others, I- its hard to describe. I initially installed the mod to hack Mineplex. After I was banned from mineplex, I quit minecraft for a while. When I came back, I started playing this server again, and the wurst update i was using worked on this server, so I never changed the version in my launcher.
However, this is where I really fucked up: when the server moved to 1.11, instead of downloading 1.11, i used Wurst 5.0, the .11 equivalent. I totally used things on the client, like the fancychat and fullbright, and I did once engage nuker via keybind misclick, but I fixed the damage there. I don’t really quite understand why I continued to use an obviously forbidden client on the server that I value, but I did.

tl;dr, I installed it for another server, but continued to use it on PCB.

I’m really sorry, this wasnt even a rookie error, this was a giant (and more orchestrated) fuckup.

Formal apologies,

Jack.

[ Ban History ] 1 other ban appeals found
8th of December, 2016

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Thank you very much for admitting to it, and rather than writing an utter shitstorm on the forums, you respectfully apologized. However unfortunate, there is a certain boundary that once crossed will lead to punishment. In this case, you overstepped the line, despite warnings and previous bans. You will remain banned for now, but a possible unban (as what happened with John and Verna) won’t be off the table. I really appreciate you owning up to your mistakes, that shows me that you genuinely care. Best wishes to you, Jack.

Remaining banned and locking.