KingLucas1290: 6th May 2012 22:28 PM (GMT)

Minecraft Username: KingLucas1290
Approximate Date of Ban: 6th May 2012 22:28 PM (GMT)
OP Who Banned You: Liam599

Reason for Ban: My account was hacked around Christmas time 2011 and was used in a hack attack on PCB. They gained access of lots of OP’s accounts and even deleted Liam’s. Because of this…Liam believes im the hacker but seriously I am NOT! I honestly cant hack and when I found out from my friend vaiovista who I know from school I was shocked and upset that this had happened.
Reason for Unban: It was unfair because my account was targeted and I was not the hacker who hacked PCB.
Server: Survival

here is the first thing i would like to know: who promoted you to Trusted if your former account was banned for this deed. i would like to know if it was Kyle and if so did he know that you were formerly known as Punter before said person made this discission. Nothing against you mate, i just want to make sure what happend happend for proper reasoning and not thru deceit

Sorry, But save your bullshit for some other server. You claim you where hacked. That is a false claim, as your account was never part of that incident, that solely the work of one person, on one account. You where banned because you stated that you had donated when you actually had not. By the way, im pretty sure falsely donating is Illegal, as it is just like a Hot check. And don’t go and say you where hacked for that incident, iv’e checked IP’s. Your the only person on this forums/server with that IP, and the IP’s on that post and this post are the same. It was you. All in all. Your staying banned.

It was certainly not I who gave the trusted rank. Also, I knew I remembered that name from before. First thing that came to my mind was, “Wait, wasn’t he banned?”. I don’t think it’s illegal to lie about donating, but it sure pissed us off.

IF vaio could vouch for you, I might consider casting my vote to have you unbanned. Not much else would work.

Now wait a second, Hard, it is one of vaio’s friends, and vai can prove that, so I highly doubt they would actually be able to hack and do as much damage as was done on their own, being about 11 at the time (no offence). It sounds like he was part of it, maybe gave the ip to someone else or something, I don’t know. But he was definitely involved in some way. I would like to here vai speak on this, if she can convince me, I may be kind enough to give the benefit of the doubt and unban.

Liam, I think you missed Hard’s post. He is not accusing him of being involved with the hack incident. He is banned for lying about donating to get the donator rank. We had a few people who did that JUST before the hack. It seemed suspicious and messed up that they lied.

I’m not happy that he lied about donating. It’s like those customers who eat things in the store, and leave half of it in an isle when they leave.

Ah, just re-read it, apologies. But that raises an interesting point or two.

Ok a few questions for Lucas:

1. Why did you say you donated, when you actually didn’t?
  2. Why say you were hacked, when you weren’t hacked? Why not be honest about not being involved at all?

y

We had a few people who did that JUST before the hack. It seemed suspicious and messed up that they lied.

I’m not happy that he lied about donating. It’s like those customers who eat things in the store, and leave half of it in an isle when they leave.

They where all a group of friends, it was suspicious when they all made false posts, but we knee it was malacious when one of them hacked into an account.

No Kyle/Liam I shall not vouch for him.

So he registered on the forum, NAGGED me to be promoted, then I told him I don’t know the command (Since shits changed) So he went to the IRC which andy was on and asked him, then andy asked me, to promote him on the forums, so I went to his account and tried, but there was no member group. So I told andy, and he said : “Just promote him to trusted, I think he deserves it anyways” So I did and then this happened.

I swear to fucking god I am telling the truth.

Again :

well i would say that that settles this. can we go ahead and lock this now?

In case none of you got it (I hope to god that’s none of you), Vaio was kidding. I don’t even use IRC.

If I remember correctly, he and two others posted on here claiming to have donated. We promoted them to Donator status immediately and they wrecked havoc with their powers. There was no “hacking” - or at least not that I’m aware of in the sense of brute forcing their way into our server.

Your IP matches that of The_Punter1290 with also a ban on record with the title “KungLucas1290” - the Minecraft username you wish to have unbanned. Unless you put forth some sort of compelling justification, you will not at any point be unbanned.

Sorry, I couldn’t remember the exact details. But didn’t someone get hold of kyles account, and through that deleted mine?