The Green Alliance

[size=18pt]The Green Alliance

The Green Alliance is a currently small group of survival towns: Altonia (Owned by thejoshua79), Greenford (Owned by AGx9836O) and Empyrean (Owned by Buddy_Rich). These three towns have formed a democracy. We are looking for towns that would like to join our Alliance, which allows you to have one representative of your town to meet with the alliance where we will make decisions. However we are only allowing 10 towns to join the alliance. People in your towns will vote and then your representative will then talk to us in a meeting (like in parliament). We will trade and share resources among ourselves as well as owning a large joint store in the market. You will also be able to use the Alliances flag in your town spawn: http://www.needcoolshoes.com/banner?=kacmlo

Want to join? Only the Crème de la Crème of towns will be accepted. To do so you must make a application in which you will state the name of the town, who your rep will be, why you should join, how long have you been on the sever/what experience do you have, send this to me, Buddy and AGx (copy & paste it) via the mail feature on the this website. Then the three leading town owners (Me, AGx and Buddy) will visit your town and examine wether it is up to our standards. Upon being accepted you will then be given the T&C’s of joining :). Feel free to ask any questions and hopefully we will soon see so really nice towns in the alliance.

:slight_smile:

Bumpy Bumpy

Lol I dont know how outdated this is but I already said in game that I will join. I will just put my app here

as for my app:
Town name: Truffle, we have a warp
Representative: Myself or Abbykia
Why I should Join: Because I was the 2nd town with a warp. The second I make a home it is filled. i consider my town as luxurious and to be a City town. Also because I was excepted when AGx was mayor but now I am so ya…
How long I have been here: Over a year. I am trusted so ya that’s good experience and I am a good friend of AGx’s.

Btw this is a really cool idea it would be nice to get some mat going through the towns!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.