Map of your imaginary countries.

Updated with Kyrloth: https://i.imgur.com/xWJG26X.png

Bonus: Kyrloth as it appears in the books: https://i.imgur.com/eoGno42.png (still working on the rest of the map)

Ok i kind of like this idea. But you guys cant make maps. So i edited it and bla bla and i got lazy so i didnt put in all the cities. But i remade it for fun and because yours annoyed me. Also i added Antarctica Claims (random for fun).

1 Like

Ok, this one can replace the current if a staff wants to change the image.

You were banned indefinitely, so I didn’t put it. I put pie’s because he’s getting unbanned in March.

Jake i was just messing around, i wasnt trying to be rude sorry D:

Also you dont have to change it, i just wanted to fix all the weird loops and lines.

Ayyy Nordona is on there :smiley:

No I was serious I really liked it!

You can’t make maps goofball.

Put Forsyth in Georgia, Coral Shores where Miami is IRL. Jake’s map is superior to this map, you left cities out. You had a chance and rushed it. Don’t h8 on J8k if you can’t overt8k his gr8 map.

Don’t height on jeightk if you can’t overteightk his greight map.

You still haven’t added the Mátamura/Vaara/Oxnard stuff to Kyrloth

@JakeTFS add Honk Kong :slight_smile:

Btw Creative Spawn is greek themed imo, so australasia is very inaccurate

Curious how you arranged the country names and countries themselves.

Tbh it’s like 50 different themes mushed into one

RIP Rennes

Did you seriously rank Canada above Hong Kong? F***ing Canada? At NO time was Canada bigger than HK.

Anyone have a list of the cities in their respective nations? That would be very helpful.

Southern Confederacy - President Filipenis, Vice President PrinceMark: Forsyth, GA & Coral Shores, FL

Would like to add Avalon is based off of LA so maybe move it a bit further west and bring it to where LA is?

Kyrloth:

Vaara
Mátamura
Oxnard

Please update Kuneco to be “Lucite” as Kuneco and Hong Kong merged into one nation
Our cities are
Already on map:
Phoenix
Sanibel
Avalon
Nordona/SD
Camarion

Not on map yet:

Los Angeles
New Hanson (Inner California)
Hong Kong
Monaran (Sicily) (or if not there, in California with the other cities)
Rose (Near where San Francisco would be)
Sujin
Ryuuko (Japan)
Michaelis (Japan)
Kalle (Japan)

I have a city that I am starting to build a new city, it’ll be called “Master City”. (yes it is the 3rd version) and it will be on the Island of Nova Scotia, Canada (In real life), but it will be part of Aurum

guys please check discord showcase, I made a new map that contains ALL cities with warps

Could you post it here please [member=11844]Dantosky as I can’t access Discord rn. Thx :slight_smile: