Centralised Crash Thread

Server bugged when restarting so I had to kill server and restart it, should be fine now.

Server mass-disconnected everybody a few mins ago. A guest came on who I or vaio couldn’t tp to, and everybody (except them) was disconnected.

Just had two full server lag-outs in the past ten minutes.

Ill try to investigate in the morning when less people are on

server lagged out about 30 mins ago

Much lag and many kicks for paste hour or so I think, partly to do with rollbacks though

Just wondering, will updates be posted here after the server is back up from maintenance? :slight_smile:

I got a strange error when trying to log into the server

Failed to login: the server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request

second attempt i was in, but it was a very weird error :\ never seen it before

Is the server more unstable that it was before?

more stable, less crashes, but it lags more often, but not as severe

Agreed

just crashed, needed restart

We just had Six server time outs in probably about half an hour, the most we could play for was ten minutes with really bad lag.

Currently it seems like the whole thing is down no getting on until its fixed

We got it back now

lagged a lot then crashed

Lag is all from our chestshop plugin at the moment. There is apparently a dev build in the works that will hopefully be released soon. For now, don’t mass buy or sell things (i.e spam click) at the shops.

server crashed, and not coming back online

Ok the sever has been down for over 30 minutes now… Anyone know whats up? :-\ Or is there any way i can help?

Crashed today 6/29/14 @3:06AM EST in Florida. Restarted it already.

Crashing left and right 1st July 9:30pm pacific time

Crashing heaps 2:45 pm EST. Getting an error saying “Inter Exception: io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutException”
Would like it to be fixed

Edit by Sacred: Don’t double post, use the modify button on the top right of your post to add more.