Revamp or rebuild Big city?!

As you most know project city build is around Big city. But over the years and months that its been around its been
getting a little rough around the edges (if u know what i mean.) I say we should rebuild Big city! But first I need you to stand up with me or make an petition to do it.

-Why We would do it? Well its because it has all the living daylights sucked out of it and just leaves many buildings that are unfinished or not alive.

-I also see that rebuilding Big city would be an BIG task and may take Years to finish, but we did it once how about we do it again!

-any questions ask me. your frend, Kyledriver16

no. there are many years worth of effort in that including building competitions.
Its not like a random city in creative that gets deserted.
it lives, you just don’t look at it.

I see what you mean. But todays Bigcity isint how it was

BigCity is going to stay. There’s no good reason to remove years worth of effort, and there aren’t many players who seem to have any extra time to rebuild the city again.

not to sound dickish but how exactly would you know what it was like… (seeing as you only joined a few months ago according to your forums account and most of us have been here for years)

Big City is " a little rough around the edges" at the moment because we’re already in the process of doing a terrain reset, which as you might have noticed takes a long time to do.

The plan which is already in motion is to migrate anything worth migrating into a map with much better and more realistic terrain.

Locking.