NPCs on PCB [SMP]

NPCs can now be found in the towns and spawn. You can use money gained from killing mobs to buy and sell items. Type in "/warp sandypoint " to check out our latest server feature.

To view the items on sale, right click on an NPC. If there are multiple pages, right click, then type in /npc list 2 or /npc list 3 to view page 2 and page 3. To buy an item type in /npc buy [item slot] [quantity]. To see how much money you have type in /money

Below is a list of the NPCs currently in game and their prices. The list and prices are not finalised and will change subject to feedback (especially the diamond related items). The NPC Mr.Cheap will sell a range of discounted goods that vary from time to time. Check back every now and then to get bargain priced goods.

For more information, see an OP.

[attachment deleted by admin due to data loss]

Visit Hobo. He has free stuff to give away.

The hobo has 10,000 cobblestone to give away. Come find him

Where is hobo located?

Today he is at Sandy Point. But he never likes to stay put.

Hmm, I’ve spotted something.

Gold Ingot is worth 49.
Gold block = Gold Ingot x 9 = 49 x 9
Golden Apple = 1 Apple + 8 Gold block = 8 x (49 x 9)

Is Golden Apple worth that much?

In terms of Health, yea. give you one full health.
In terms of making one, NEVER.

Well you could just buy a golden apple for 60 at the food NPC. And you would buy the gold ingots for 65 not 49 (thats the price you can sell it back for). I just don’t want it so cheap that everyone mines with gold pickaxes. Is 65 too expensive?

With the ‘useless’ use of gold currently right now, it seems so. Practically, the only use of gold is for the compass, and for decorations.

gold tools are faster than diamond, but break quicker (as of the latest update)

so Notch finally found a use for them other than to look cool xD

Hmm I see. Then, the price is fine. :smiley:

MOVED THREAD TO ECONOMY

btw guys if there is anything i can do for you all coz at my desktop i cant connect to minecraft so im usally just bored or waiting for somebody to talk on the forums so just message me an ill get to work . ie word,excel emails u name it i can proably do somthing to help.

email is : [email protected] usally online
Steam id: R1pper3 cant connect via desktop as i cant confirm the email so just contact me via msn/email but msn is better