Centralised Absence Thread

Won’t be on for 4 days, cya

I’m out of town at a conference all this weekend. I won’t be quick to reach during the daytime, but I’ll try my best to keep up with stuff every evening. Don’t bother me unless you really need me.

<3

I’m going to Florida for the next few days. I’ll see you all next Sunday!

Going to Quebec, i’ll be back friday ish

I will be away from you guys for awhile.

Starting tomorrow, 03-13-18, I will be starting my over the road training with my company. This is expected to last until 04-03-18.

I may or may not be gone for short periods in between this time. I doubt it. If I can I will, but I am going to be focused on driving and learning during this period, but we’ll see.

I’ll try to keep in touch through the Snapchat group etc, and I will post pictures of my trip when I return!

Wish me luck! :slight_smile:

I have a ton of school work currently and some other stuff has come up I’ll try to get on whenever I can

Good morning, afternoon, evening PCB,

We all have dreams in life you all know that, everyone here has a dream. - I have a dream of my own, and I really want to pursue in this dream and if I am going to pursue and succeed in this, I need to put as much of my free time into it as possible.

I am not leaving or “quitting” PCB but I will just not be on as much and as the months continue I will become more inactive

I’m going to be working full time (outside of school) on my album <3

genre: alt pop / synth / electro pop
Working Title: Consequences

Much love to you guys

Will be on almost all day today, tomorrow, and each weekend thereafter at least 1 day a week minimum. It’s hard to be active and work full time as an OTR Truck Driver at the same time, I underestimated how tired I would be after driving for at least 8 hours a day, doing physical labor around 6 hours a day, etc…

Please bear with me, I’ll announce whenever I’m getting on either in Discord Gen Chat or Snapchat Group!

Heading overseas this Friday until May 7th. After today I’ll be too busy to do anything PCB related, so please don’t burn down the server :pray:

2 Likes

Can’t make any promises :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Dear PCB,

It is with a saddened tongue that I speak these words with. I have unfortunately began my descent of motivation to play PCB with the strength I progressed with previously. I do not know for myself if this is a phase however, I personally am feeling no urge to build as my projects are so massive building by hand is virtually way too time consuming making them virtually impossible for me to complete. I have tried smaller projects to sway myself, that has come to no avail. At my current standpoint I play single player as I do have w/e however the amazing community is not by my side with me so it becomes very tiresome and lonely. This is not against anyone personally, it is just a lack of will on my part. I will be less active day by day, I will however not quit PCB so do not ask for my builds. If I do go inactive beyond 3-6 months, please follow the instructions provided below.

Document (A) What To Do With My Possessions

( A.1 ). In the unlikely event that I do go inactive beyond 3 months, I order my possessions by default be relinquished to Penguina (Sophie). If she is unavailable to be contacted or has gone inactive beyond during my inactivity follow order “A.2” under Document (A) What To Do With My Possessions

( A.2 ). In the unlikely event that Penguina go inactive, I order my possessions to be relinquished to Cabal (John Atmar). If he himself has gone inactive during Penguina (Sophie)'s and or myself’s inactivity duration follow order “A.3” under Document (A) What To Do With My Possessions

(A.3 ). In the unlikely event that Cabal (John Atmar) go inactive during Penguina (Sophie)'s and or myself’s inactivity my discord will always be available (A_Good_Shrimp#4863) and all PCB personnel under the title(s) Operator, SeniorOperator, Admin, have granted access to my email address via the forums.**

End of document.

Document (B) How To Classify Inactivity

(B.1). “Inactivity” is the stasis of an account (player in most cases) that has not singed onto PCB within 3-6 months. Typically depending on which member of personnel spoken to, some classify “Inactivity” classification of a player after 3 months, others argue it is 6. I have confirmed from an Admin that it is 3.

End of document.

Now with that all said and done, Ill cya guys around. :slight_smile:

-A_Good_Shrimp formerly known as Acerx999

Super busy due to work related commitments and trips. Best to consider me out-of-action for this month :frowning:

1 Like

This tuesday I’ll be flying to Prague in the Czech Republic (with a lay-over in London lasting an hour), going to Germany on the Czech border for my cousin’s wedding, spending a few days in Munich, flying to Naples, spending a few days on the Italian Amalfi Coast, a few days in Rome and flying home. (Starting tuesday) ill be back in two weeks.

I’ll be out of state for a week visiting family. I’m always accessible through Discord. Don’t expect to see much or any of me in-game.

also, 400th hundred reply – wowzers

1 Like

401st reply (cuz that matters now) :wink: I will be gone untill Sunday. I will have zero communication not even Gmail. I will be off grid. Cya lads later!

Gonna be gone for a bit. All my builds/projects are still mine, I will be back to finish them. (This includes but is not limited to: West Somewhere, Savoie Maritime, Port-du-Pug, and my currently unnamed brick town that has a highway connection to West Somewhere). Thanks,
Potato

I won’t be online anywhere for 2 weeks, so cya

I’m leaving on the 18th for a trip to London. I’ll be gone a week or two. If any y’all London kids wanna meet up lmk on discord atmarj#3509

I’m going on a vacation for a week. I might be on the server on minechat but only in small amounts. If you need me just @ me on discord.

Hey all, I won’t be on for the next 5 days, I need to focus on school related matters… See you all soon!