Ban Appeal (the truth)

Minecraft Username: Swiggothunub
[hr]5 p.m central time (maybe cant remember)

Date of Ban: 20/2/18

Banned by: Wairoa

[hr]

Reason for Ban: “Griefing minater247’s road area”
Reason to be Unbanned:
A. (the truth)

I. Well the truth is, Me, matt, kyle, Lysethia(dontknowhowtospell)(was in /V), vindicagames, and minater247 were on late at night. Kyle initially started trolling, i joined in with my “observer” troll.(details will be listed below). Then I made some noise machines (minecarts) (can be easily destroyed by using snowballs). Later on Kyle placed a shulker box containing various types of “weed” (named in anvil green dye and other stuff). After this Minater pulled out a modded potion (once heard of this from a staff member from Endercraft, it can be obtained by using a mod called “All u Want”)(Sorry for listing another server but its the truth) It killed us both by effecting us with many affects.I dont know what they were because they were so numerous. I broke the rail where the minecarts where located making a “minecart car” <— yes car that could use walls to move. Then i broke the minecarts (then i put a boat down for no apparent reason and the minecart went in it) Which I also removed. At the scene of the crime there was the aforementioned green box and some water and cobble (the water and cobble were not placed by me or kyle) After this MattDB and Vindica games both abused /nick to become “minater245” and “Minater246” to poke fun at him. Me and kyle suspect Vindica Games to have placed the water and cobble.

II. Observer troll

1. I use /hat to put an observer on my head slot
  2. I use invisibility potions
  3. I use Lingering potions

III. We left after the “boatcart”(boat + minecart which was aforementioned)was destroyed and the noise machines were removed, then proceeded to go to one of my ships and play with “boatcarts” then went to the enterprise and had “fun with buns and kyle”
IV. Conclusion
Most of the mess was cleaned up and we took our shenanigans elsewhere.

B. Why I should be unbanned

I don’t expect to be unbanned but just to say Sorry for causing harm with the observer trolls (i mainly do them to matt) And It will never happen again (probably because ill be banned)
(dont mind having donator perms taken away for 1-5 months if i get unbanned) I have thought back on this and I promise it wont happen again, I will take my trolls away to different servers, and refrain from making stupid ass mistakes. Thank you for your consideration

With Regards, Aden

By the way previous appeals are
V V V
January 7th (fucking with some asts)
January (cant remember date) (Making Currency)

Also, I have promised kyle that I wont fuck it up again, will act more mature.

This is being discussed by the staff team, please be patient and we’ll get back to you.

Hi Swiggo, @Wairoa has asked me to step in here for him. At this stage you will remain banned. This is mainly due to the fact that you previously promised twice not to break the rules and yet you have continued to do so. Until you have matured considerably I would advise you not to appeal again for a while.

Locked.

It’s come to my attention that you’ve also been bypassing your ban.

We are not silly, you will get caught. You will not be unbanned now as you’ve proven you have no remorse.

Goodbye Swiggo, do not appeal.

RIP SwiggoThuNub