New homepage

Hey look… the website changed.

It’s been a long time coming but we’ve finally thrown open the doors to our new homepage.

There’s still a lot of features and pages missing, but we’ve decided to release it early to replace that horrible redirection to the forums. Don’t worry, we’ll be adding plenty of new features and making tweaks to the design as we go.

As always, if you encounter any bugs or have any suggestions to make, feel free to let us know.

On a side note, the forums are in pretty bad shape at the moment. We don’t intend to make any fixes to it - unless it’s literally unusable - as we plan to migrate our software from SMF to Discourse. As much data as possible will be converted to Discourse’s format as well. Although we don’t have an exact date for the move yet, it will definitely be soon™. Stay tuned.

Out with the old, in with the new! I’m very excited for all the change that’s coming. Excellent work, Andy.

I have one thing to say about this website.

[size=36pt][move]IT’S PRETTY LIT![/move]

The css for the bottom toolbar seems borked for me on chrome. Shows up as a bulleted list at the bottom of the page.

I love the new look of the webpage. Thank you for all the work done to give a better experience for everyone who frequents the server, Andy and all admin and staff who worked on the page. Hopefully, the forums will be in one piece after it’s converted to Discourse.

Same

Nice work, I like it!

Just wanted to say that although the new homepage was updated last month, I also noticed that it was updated again sometime this week and I gotta say it looks amazing and inviting! I like the feature that shows how many registered users we have, that was a nice touch.