PCB Modded Terraria!

PCB’s Official Terraria server is back with some new toys! The hectic grind through Expert mode returns with a handful of mods to help and hinder the process. Completed with a XL size world to explore.

[size=1em]For those wishing to join you only need to go through a few steps to modify your Terraria folder.
[size=1em]1) Click here and scroll down to downloads. We are on the current version of 0.10.1
[size=1em]2) Move the file to your Terraria folder in Steam and extract it
[size=1em]3) Launch the tModLoader Installer to generate the needed folders
[size=1em]4) Connect to the server and enjoy (Do note that the game may crash a couple times while making a character or downloading the mods from the server, this is fine though)
[size=1em] 4a) Alternatively a copy of the modloader folder is here, just drop it in your Documents/mygame/Terraria folder.

We’re asking anyone that chooses to join to please make a dedicated character for the server, and to try not to progress the world by themselves.

IP: 23.94.186.178
Port: 7777

Mod list for those interested:
[size=1em]Thorium Mod [ Wiki ]
[size=1em]Fishing 2.0
[size=1em]Reduced Grinding
Crystilium
Fargo’s Mutant Mod
[size=1em]Large World Enabler
Spirit Mod [ Wiki ]
Calamity Mod [ Wiki ]
Recipe Browser
Magic Storage

10/10 would die multiple times again.

woo! more people need to play!

Updated the loader, along with a couple of mods, also added a couple more mods.

Another update, due to the new mods we generated a new map, so if anyone new is interested in joining now’s a good time. For anyone that was on before, Fatso and I just spent an hour moving chests manually, you’re welcome. This will probably be last time for easy access for new characters, as we plan to rush into Hardmode by this weekend.

Unmodded terraria anyone? No?

Just to inform anyone that comes across this, the modded Terraria server has been taken down due to lack of activity. If interest ends up surging back up, PM myself or Fatso and we can set it up again.

Arise, ARISE!

Not sure if that applies to the server being back up or this thread at this point. Original post has been edited with the new info, enjoy if you want.

That’s… a lot of mods. Especially for a game with 3929 items in it already.

who even plays terraria anymore though.

A fair amount of people

Server and main post have been updated, server back online due to request.

Thanks lad

I’ve started making a (pretty typical) base at spawn. Reach, desert, and jungle are to the right. My char’s name is Suigintou.

On a side note, what mod is spawning both of the world evils and ore types?

Custom world gen using TerraCustom. Also forces the Corruption/Crimson to only spawn on the left side so we don’t have to worry about it nomming the Jungle.