Thank you for 3 years!

January 14th, 2018. Three years ago today, a 7th grade, 12 year old Joe logged onto PCB, and on his first day built the tallest structure (to my knowledge before the exploit was patched) on the server. (Max build height + an exploit where you could put a banner on top of it). I was a fairly annoying and irrelevant member, befriending BryceDestroyer (now YeshyYeshiam), Este, and David. From these friends I became close with many others. My computer stopped allowing me to run minecraft, and I spent the first several months of last creative map spamming the forums, necro-ing dead threads and having 0 total time on the server. Yeah, somehow I got trusted during this time, and literally made a post asking if it was a mistake (http://projectcitybuild.com/forums/index.php?topic=10333.msg110656#msg110656). Wow. I guess we can only go up from here? WRONG. I built Belport directly after this laugh track plays. Belport was actually a nice city at first, often compared to the likes of Portland, Clarita, Budapest and Port Royal. This reputation sank and sank over time, leaving Belport to become the minecraft-city mirror of the Cleveland Browns. I met Maddy around this time, and she introduced me to many people, starting a very close knit friend group “The Disney Cult”. Since then, I’ve become close or at least friendly with almost everyone on the server, and I’m very happy that I have. Fast foward, I’m nominated to be among the first group of Guides, I did a pretty kickass job in my opinion (setting the bar a lil’ too high, as did Will and Jacob, RIP Guide). 24 hours after I applied for staff the second time (first time I was denied because my username was mistaken for someone elses… #stillsalty), earned mod in a smooth 18-0(I think?) vote, again did good as a mod in my opinion. and now I’m an Operator. From the day I joined this server, I knew it’d have a great community, and that I’d make great friends. I’m very glad I stayed. Thank you very much to everyone on PCB past present and future, you guys work miracles and are some very good people. I dont want to make a list of everyone, as there are too many, but you know who you are. (Not you lewis, go home weirdo) This is a really great server, and I’m happy to be a part of both the staff team and the community. Thank you for 3 fantastic years, cheers to three more, now bring on my gray star!

tl;dr, its my 3 year as a member of PCB, thank you to everyone for everything!

Grats

Haha i made the list eat skitt binches.

Also ur not welcome jowel boy.

Congrats Joe!

good job friend

Congratulations buddy

Where’s the part where you kill the server mulitple times #blamejoe.

Confrats anyways.

Happy Monday!

GG, happy 3 years Joe