Praise Me

It’s officially past midnight EST (UTC-5) which means that it is officially Valentine’s Day for me.

Most importantly though, it is now my birthday, therefore I am the only person that matters today – I may as well be the only person in the universe. I love birthdays. I especially love my birthday because it’s the only day of the year that I feel like I can justifiably be an attention whore.

So I demand that you revere me today while I have the opportunity.

I’ll also note that today begins the holy two-week period where I’m technically a year older than Joe and by consequence, I am undisputedly superior.

Now that I’ve made my point, the rest of this thread will serve as an AMA (within reason). I will only answer questions accompanied by a picture of your favorite animal.

humor me
fear me
praise me

no

Nah happy birthentines day, I would rank you from best to worst sop, but you’re all equally as bad as each other. I won’t be asking questions, because I’m a party popper.

Henlo yes hapy birbday can I hav de admin ranks becus I hav pictur of an animals yos?

ty i wil not grif i is the gut staf

happy birth

hpy brfday.

All hail foif *bow down bitches plays

Surprise!

Happy Birthday!
You are now officially 1 year closer to death.

I’m on your heels, old man

KACHOW

@MrFerf It’s not your birthday, it’s the state of Arizona’s 106th Birthday.

Does this mean Ferf is Arizona o.o

Happy birthdeek cumstain

I’m so sorry king Ferf, I am one day late please forgive me our holy lord an savour, Happy birthday tho.