All hail our new overlords

Happy days!

Congrats everyone, this lifted my day a bit haha

Damn I wasn’t expecting those promotions :o

Anyway, congrats everyone you all deserve it!

Congrats everyone good job :smiley:

Holy shit, admin promotions
Since when do these occur

Anyway congratz

congratulations everyone! i wish all of you the best!

Holy Shit! Congrats everyone you deserve it!

I don’t think anyone can get more meaningful than that

congrats guys

Congrats guys! Very well deserved for your efforts.

god damnit, you beat me ferfy

congratulations everyone!!! well deserved!!

except you MISTER FERF, YOU WON OUR BET

just kidding, good job everyone!

Alright. I’m settled in back at home now. Where do I even begin?

First off, it’s a gigantic honor to receive a position like this, and I’m extremely grateful to have even been considered. I joined the PCB community six years ago, and will have served on the staff team for two years in three days. I absolutely love this server and everything it’s about, and I really appreciate my contributions and passion being recognized. I’m also super happy to be promoted along with some other super awesome people. Este, you’re gonna rock it; you’re one of the nicest and smartest kids I know. Keep it my dude. Lewis and Manning, I’m sure you already know how much I look up to you two, and I’m glad that all your contributions and passions are being recognized as well. Once again, I’m super glad to be a member of the red team.

catch me if you can Joe :^)

challenge accepted

#Joe4SOP

#Joe4Admin

#Joe4SupremeOverlord

#BlameJoe

#Joe4Banned

Yay! Este and ferf you guys had this coming! Lewis and Mann, you guys have been deserving of the admin rank for a long long time. Have fun trying out your new perms!

#BlameJoe

Whil and Hywel, you guys did a great job at mod and I am super happy for your promotions, you deserved it!
Este and Ferf, you guys are very helpful when on and very nice people to have on the server at all times, congrats!
Manning and Wairoa, jeez I wasn’t expecting dis xD, congratolamundo!

congrats all ^^

Congratulations, everyone :slight_smile:

Man, I remember when most of you joined. How you’ve all grown :’)

Pretty sure you were one of the first people I met on the server, back in the 599 days. Crazy how long it’s been.

Congrats to everyone that got promoted, member to trusted, to mod, Op, Sop and even up to admin!! i mean you guys are amazing! great staff team around, well deserved promotions!