Andy I f**ked up

While I was trying to figure out how to use the rollback command, I unintentionally fucked up and somehow erased Paradise Falls from the map, but I SOMEWHAT fixed it by undo’ing my actions.

I say somewhat because through my actions, some chests disappeared and shot out any items that held them so if anyone not on at the time may have been unfortunate enough to lose items from their chests. This doesn’t mean it’s a guarantee, but Ruby informed me that his chests were fine, so not everyone was affected. Besides the chests, some areas like Fences and Stairs also fucked up which require re-placing to fix their locations. However, the players on at the time did fix up whatever I fucked up so aside from the items that may have been lost, the town is just dandy.

The server froze an hour later so perhaps you have a back up map that saved recently? At least if the residents of Paradise Falls are okay with you doing the back-up map.

What I was trying to do was rollback a part of the forest where a creeper destroyed. Apparently Big Brother is fucking retarded because it didn’t register my FUCKING RADIUS OF 10 BLOCKS.

In short: Check your town and check any recently added areas you created because they might be fucked up too.

Apologies.

PS: Please god give me the true command and this time I will save it.

I have auto backups for up to a week, and I can restore specific regions from them with WorldEdit. Just let me know if you need it done.

Ask the people who created/live in Paradise Falls and see if they want a rollback of their town.

Aside from that, I’m good. Just give me the official restore/rollback command so I don’t fuck up again.