TheTimeWulf - 21st of April, 2015

[html]

Minecraft Username TheTimeWulf

Date of Ban 21st of April, 2015
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by TheOctopus

Reason for Ban Hi, it’s Abby again, I’ve been banned for ‘possibly greifing Joshez’ sign.’ I think I remember doing it, or trying to repair, but I don’t remember when. In fact, I remember seeing that most of the blocks have signs on them, so how could I break it? I might have tried to fix it, but decided against.

Reason to be Unbanned In fact, I remember seeing that most of the blocks have signs on them, so how could I break it? I might have tried to fix it, but decided against. If I did destroy it, I can’t remember when, but I apologize sincerely. If I may, will you please appeal my ban? If not, can I have a reason I’m not allowed to return?

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

@TheOctopus

Every single one of these broken blocks was broken by abby.

Here’s an overview of the damage:

And here’s a specific block:

Any staff who wish to check this out can go to creative 1744 80 -452.

It appears that JohnDClark attempted to repair the damage but was rolled back.

You have 24h as of this edit.

Mark claims he checked the blocks and there was no logs on a good duplicity of them. Do not claim that ‘Every one of these blocks’ were broken by me, that’s a lie, and I have some backing up from Jacob. Again, I’d like to note I can’t break other people’s signs. So, I’m glad this is only a 24hr ban. I’ll speak to Joshez myself.

I had Mark Do A ToolBlock Check And He Said Nothing Was Showing up… And He Was Surprised That Abby Would grief, So was I, But I doubt that she actually did it. Please next time don’t say ALL of the blocks were destroyed by abby thats a little rude… Thats all

~Truthfully The_Jacob

I literally just checked the logs, and every single block which is broken has ‘Abbykia destroyed (colour) wool’ attached to it.

Please check your facts before you accuse people of being wrong.

Also jacob, please stay out of ban appeals which don’t concern you.

Ask Mark, he’ll tell you. If I’m mistaken, I apologize. I’d like to be unbanned if I may, and I take lying very seriously, that’s why I probably got so aggressive.
As well, Jacob is concerned with the matter. He’s on 90% of the time I’m on. In fact, we usually work in the same city at the same time.

The logs were very old, but it was confirmed as you being the one breaking the blocks, each broken one had the history of “Abbykia” breaking them, as Mark even saw. Not trying to condemn you here, but it is true. Up to Octo as to if you’re going to be unbanned or temp banned, or what, as he was the one who banned you.

My input here, is that damage was very minor, but with suspicious motives. However, motives cannot be proven. so I only see it as very minor griefing.

Alright, but I want to add one thing before I put this down. The signs were broken when I greifed back in August (yes, I looked at the pictures for a confirmed date) so somebody else is to blame. I can even say that, after investigating via my buddy FailCrafting, Joshez didn’t even replace the signs, so he’s still suseptable to greif. I think it’s a little on my part, because of my overly Christian beliefes and being a dick, Joshez fault for not replacing signs, and somebody else for the signs being broken enough to the point I could abuse it. So technically it is my fault but there seems to be a plothole to this little shenanigan. I recommend someone logblock the signs, too.

That doesn’t make sense. You said it was your fault, then said it wasn’t?

It half is mine, so yes, it is.

Hey, thanks for telling me how to do my job.

If I remember correctly, the signs were created after the incident by JohnDClark who tried to fix the damage but was for some reason rolled back.

Now, no need to be brash.
Anyways, she’s admitted to doing it now. How do you rule her punishment should be?

My sentence is…

You will remain banned for 2 weeks.

Locked.

GREAT NEWS!

Actually, I’m not unbanning you. Ever.

Firstly, you lied about the signs. You griefed on 31st August, and the signs were all placed on the 28th September.

Secondly, I have suspicions about the motive behind the grief. You didn’t destroy all of the blocks? Why? In fact, I have logs of you replacing one of the blocks. Additionally, you aren’t the grieifing type, why this time?

And finally, I believe you logged on with your alt Priceyfam1017, and used this to scout out the grief site. There’s a hole at the top of the sign (I placed a beacon there, if staff are interested) which your alt made yesterday. And I know it’s your alt, because the IPs match, and the email of the alt is abbykiawolf2@****.com.

If you can explain all of this, then your ban will be put back to 2 weeks.

Unlocking.

Also:

Nope, it’s entirely your fault. And to me that looks like you admitted you did it as an act of anti-gay hate.

Since you said it's unlocked now, I might as well say I'm not stuck here forever. Somebody said this is barely relevant since it was some 6 months ago, and it was what.. twenty blocks? As well, I can say that with my username change my personality and morality has drastically improved. Anyway, I admit that it was arrogant of me to use my alt as a scouting source, but that's no reason to place my email out for everybody to see and use to possibly harass me. In fact, I say it's not any use to keep me banned forever because nobody will be able to say I haven't done nothing recently but contribute to this server. But honestly, it would be of utmost gratitude of mine should you give me a pardon to return to the server. It's an important part of my week in general so losing that hobby of mine may lose me a good number of friends and could make my day a little worse than what it already is sometimes. So, I ask for the greatest kindness you could give me and allow me to return to Project City Build. Thank you, if you do shorten my sentence.

I’d like, also, the replies of some other staff that have a reasonable opinion, and that can argue for whatever side they may be on at this time.

Okay. This appeal is a little tricky.

My first bit of confusion was when I saw this appeal was made by Abby! However, when I read the screenshots it said that this was done in August. Just about everything from then on seemed irrelevant.

She griefed maybe 12 blocks 8 months ago, why would she be permabanned now?

This entire grief seems very minor to me. I would stick to Octo’s original punishment if I was to even do something that extreme. This seems like a big deal out of nothing. Abby is definitely not the member who would run around griefing. Her “motives” most likely don’t even apply now. 8 MONTHS LATER.

Happy 801th post?

Of course, this is not my decision. However, Abby asked for some more opinions andn I just decided to give mine, LMAO… ;p

I do agree with Koala, HOWEVER, the ban WAS bypassed by an alt, which is a tricky deal. However, knowing abby, a permaban is sorta unwanted by me, but it’s all Octo’s call.

my input is if we have proof you did something and you know you did it, what the fuck is the point in saying you didn’t? all that does is put you in a deeper hole, but that tends to be the thing you “griefers” respond with.

After considering carefully, I have made my decision. The following factors contribute:

[ul][li]You have never griefed before, but you decided to grief this gay pride flag[/li]
[li]You bypassed the ban with an alt, and used this to fabricate your story[/li]
[li]You put blame on people who didn’t do anything[/li]
[li]You deliberately attempted to mislead staff by telling them you couldnt’t have done it because of the signs, which were added later[/li][/ul]

You (and your alt) will be permabanned.

Locking.