TheTimeWulf - March 2015

[html]

Minecraft Username TheTimeWulf

Date of Ban March 2015
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by N/A

Reason for Ban Greifing a flag

Reason to be Unbanned Okay, look. I want you to take just a couple seconds to hear me out. Back before my ban in March, I used to relish in the fact I could play on the server. I LOVED the server, and I had so much fun playing on it with my friends. To be quite honest, no, I’m not perfect. Yes, I was an asshole, I talked like a jerk and I did occasionally get very aggressive over chat. But that was because my friends.

Now, the greifing the flag and all, yes. I admit that was me, I admit it was my fault and not any fault of whoever made it and to the guy who made it, I am SO sorry. I actually did research on the gay/lesbian community and the people are so nice, so cool. And I feel like a big, fucked up mess for doing that. My only defense is that before I found out all the stuff about that community is I live in a household where if you even say the word ‘gay’ you get a groan, a snarl, and a rude word, so I grew up homophobic. But I see now that everyone has opinions, and I shouldn’t be forced into listening into my family.

So, in general, yes I’ve learned my lesson and I see the error of my ways. I’m sure by now the guy who banned me forgot about it but I’m here to say, if you do pardon my aggression, homophobia, and overall stupid actions, THANK YOU.

[ Ban History ] 1 other ban appeals found
21st of April, 2015

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Did you and @Godsjedi12315 correlate when you’d appeal, or is it a coincidence? lol

Nah, but he messaged me about his appeal earlier so I decided ‘might as well.’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Banned by @TheOctopus

@SpllatPT Thank you

Here is what happened if anyone doesnt remember, little memory clue here, this was that one ban appeal with the abbykia situation being involved

As octo stated in the previous appeal, you and your alt are perma-banned, i don’t think octo forgot about this.

@Nikobain Yeah, I got it. Someone just told me it was octo, and I was told by multiple people if I appealed later on I actually have a chance to get unbanned. So allow some other ops and mods to put in their opinions?

Not leaning either way. The grief was wrong, and obviously malicious, but this is a fairly sincere apology, so I can’t decide my stance.

I appreciate that you respect my apology, and I won’t take offense if you take either side

Okay, you griefed, and before I found out about you lying, I was going to ban you for two weeks.

But when I found out that you:

[ul][li]Lied to staff in the ban appeal[/li]
[li]Bypassed the ban with an alt[/li]
[li]Went to the sign, and used this to fabricate your story[/li]
[li]Blamed it on a bunch of other people[/li][/ul]
, THAT was when I made your ban permanent. Regardless of your views on homosexuality, it’s that stuff you’re still banned for.

I think PCB can manage without people who do all that.

You will remain banned. Locked.