Mrpeanutfree - 27th of June, 2014

[html]

Minecraft Username Mrpeanutfree

Date of Ban 27th of June, 2014
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by I dont know

Reason for Ban Someone was on my account late at night while i was sleeping. Apparently destroying riverview? according to ban reason. (I think i know who hacked my account but i have changed password) HELP! I greatly liked this server and have made many good friends and am very angry that i gave that user my username. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT MY ACCOUNT IS NOT SECURE, AND THAT I HAVE BEEN THE ONLY ONE ON MY ACCOUNT OTHER THAN LAST NIGHT(i myself was only online till about 10:pm, and had re logged spawning somewhere suspicious where i had not left the server, and tried to re log but account was banned)

Reason to be Unbanned I didnt grief and I have secured my account so noone knows the password. I greatly enjoy building and this is a very special unique server i really like. I have made many good friends and really think everyone is nice.

[ Ban History ] 1 other ban appeals found
27th of June, 2014

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Unfortunately, it is not my say here, but it doesn’t matter who had access to your account. As we have always said, your account is your responsibility. No matter who griefed on your account, they did, and it was by MrPeanutFree. You shouldn’t have let anyone any sort of access, so it’s your fault.

EDIT: And Vaiovista banned you, I believe.

We ban player’s usernames not people. We banned your username, we don’t care who actually was using your account at the time.

We just found huge lava/water grief in creative. You are NOT EVER being unbanned. Locked.