zakrox96

I’m new, and…you know, i just wanna be a member, so hi. lol

He is adv on creative, so only new to smp :stuck_out_tongue:
BUT WELCOME!!! :smiley:

Next time you’re on, ask an Op to promote you.

Welcome.

Should ops just give them money from their own ‘pockets’ ? (when the plugin is fixed)

If you don’t want to give out of your own pockets, you can ask me or one of the Admins to do it.

I mean if you or an admin isn’t on. Could we give them the money then get re-paid later, if we need the money?

I suppose so, but don’t go racking up huge debts. It would not be good for an Op if we discover that the user they paid, never got paid. I believe we can trust Ops for such loans.

P.S. I am still out of town, so I won’t be on much. I may visit a little, but I have other things to do.

Perhaps a better idea would be a new thread, like the ban thread, where Ops can post when someone is promoted to member, then admins or nek can give them the money when they are online.

Sounds good to me. If you want you can make the thread. Post it in the Server Management section.

“Member Promotions + Payment” sounds like a good title to me.

Add a couple rules to it.

1. Post the exact player name, the name of the OP who promoted them, and the name of the OP that paid them. (Or just say yourself if you did both)
  2. Post if you recognize a player on the forum that signed up, but has yet to receive payment or a promotion.
  3. Don’t pay a player if you’re not gonna post in the thread. It will fuck up our system of doing things.

Will do, I think OP’s shouldn’t pay, just promote, post, admin’s pay them.

Welcome to the server, enjoy your stay.