masterboatman - 31st of October, 2015

[html]

Minecraft Username masterboatman

Date of Ban 31st of October, 2015
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Zak96

Reason for Ban Stealing From Market

Reason to be Unbanned I believe that I should be unbanned is that I did not mean to take anything that wasn’t mine or for a help yourself. I am not sure even what I supposedly stole.

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

I went into the blocked-off section of the market, where the unfinished Head shop is. Within this part of the market, two of the heads on display were missing, and your name was attached to the logs of said missing heads. Care to explain why?

I was going to pay the person back I was out of money and I didn’t know how to vote at the time.

You cannot BUY these skulls. They are purposefully blocked away. And saying you were “gonna pay back” or not means nothing, you stole.
Also, quite a few other skulls were tampered with by you, so it was more than just perusing, you were borderline griefing this, as you thought no one would see.

Here’s screenshots I took. Seven skulls in total were tampered with, whether they were replaced or kept by you.
http://imgur.com/a/D2dei

I’ll put all the heads back and never go in the market again.

-_- Saying you’ll “never go in the market again” is silly. Just replace the skulls you stole, and simply follow the rules as everyone else has to. You should know better than to steal, you’ve been around a decent sum of time. You’re not a guest.

Locked. Unbanned.