Appeal My Ban for "x-ray"

Minecraft Username: SuperSaiyan87567

Date of Ban: Don’t Remember
Banned by: Don’t know who

Reason for Ban: Basically I used Xray (for some reason I thought it was a good idea at the time) and got caught and banned

Reason to be Unbanned: I know what I did was wrong I’ll own it, I promise that it won’t happen again I won’t let it happen again. I realize that using hacks in a game isn’t fair to the owners who worked hard to build this world and the players who might have put months or even year of work to get to where they are then some kid just decides to cheat his way into everything. I did that reflecting on my decisions I realized that what I was doing was wrong and it will not happen again. Thank you for reading this and considering me appeal.

Previous appeals: Never been banned first time

Banned by @masterboatman

I was also here for the banning, and it was my ruling really that led to it when @masterboatman wanted opinions on whether you just had some damn good luck, or if you were cheating.

XRay is a pretty serious offense. Granted, I appreciate you owning up to it, and a permaban wouldn’t be my own personal choice, but if it were my decision, a temp ban for two weeks might be reasonable to just make sure you know better than to do this again.

It’s not my own decision though, and I’ll leave it up to @masterboatman.

Your appeal seems pretty sincere so I’m going unban you. Don’t do it again.
Unbanned, Locked